At James Rose Therapy we don’t believe in a one size fits all treatment. We firmly believe that every single person is unique and deserving of powerful, practical solutions that work within your personal model of the world. Through our one-on-one sessions we endeavour to empower you to reach your goals using our system that is effective, efficient and lasting.
Within our individual sessions we utilise the tools and techniques of Cognitive Hypnotherapy, Psychodynamic Counselling, CBT and Personal Development Coaching. James Rose Therapy always takes a best of the best approach calling upon the most powerful aspects of many therapeutic disciplines to create a sustainable solution state for you the client.
Every single treatment plan created is bespoke to the individual client and their specific needs, tailor made to meet their goals and objectives.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Achieving a Healthy Weight and Lifestyle
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Dealing with Confidence Issues
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Increasing Motivation
- Leadership Skills
- Performance Anxiety
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Quitting Smoking
- Relationship Counselling
- Stress Management
- Unwanted Habits
Structure of an Individual Session
An example individual session with James Rose Therapy might include:
- An initial history take and introductory session which lasts for 60 minutes.
- An experienced practitioner who will listen to you, work with you and understand your needs.
- A bespoke treatment plan individually tailored to achieve your specific goals and desired outcome.
- A dynamic and efficient therapy process which will empower you to take back control of your life.
- A comprehensive set of techniques and tools which can be taken away and used in order to successfully overcome future challenges.
An individual session costs £125.00 and on average we work with our clients over a period of 4-6 sessions. There is no risk in booking an appointment because, at the end of your first session, if you don’t think we can help you there will be absolutely no charge.
Please note that we do offer discounted pricing for online treatment (£100.00 per session).